Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Park City

Our family of 3 traveled to Park City, Utah back in October to visit our great friends, the Kalbs.  Travelling with an infant is definitely an experience!  When we stepped on the plane Brinn immediately panicked and started to scream cry.  We definitely got some nasty looks (right- because I pinched her to make her scream, totally my fault), but luckily she called down quickly after we gave her a bottle and slept most of the flights.  The Kalbs have a sweet little 16 month old little girl, Abigail, so we were lucky in that we didn't need to pack too much since they already had much of the necessaties for an infant.  Brinn loved hanging out with Abigail, she just smiled most of the weekend.  I think we may have some future BFFs on our hands :)  We had a great trip- Park City is absolutely beautiful- definitely a departure from Birmingham!  I only wish it were closer, so we could see the Kalbs more often- miss them!!  Here are some pictures from our trip:

Brinn & Abigail:






No comments:

Post a Comment