Wednesday, October 12, 2011
4 months old!!
Well, our amazing girl is 4 months old (actually, almost 5 months- I'm not too timely). It really is scary how time flies! I'm really trying to remember and enjoy every moment with my sweet baby girl. She has changed so much lately- here are a few highlights/milestones:
- She is consistently sleeping through the night (YAY!). She started 'trying out' the idea at 2 months and really commited to it by 3 months. We do still have maybe one night every 2 weeks that she will get up at 3 or 4am, drink a quick bottle and is back to sleep within a couple minutes. We are THRILLED and very, very lucky!! Mama is well rested :)
- She is laughing out loud! Hopefully I can get that on video soon- it is the sweetest thing I have EVER heard.
- I think she is teething. The drool is out of control and she is trying to put everything in her mouth. I think she is proud of her hand eye coordination and especially loves gnawing on her Sophie giraffe (although sometimes she just smacks herself with it). No teeth yet, but I don't think we are too far off.
- She rolled over TODAY!! And, even better, I caught it on video. I knew she was getting close, because she has been rolling onto her side to sleep at night. I was sitting next to her today, watching her play and she almost rolled over. Mean mommy that I am, I kind of pushed her back on her back and grabbed my phone to catch her in action- haha. Totally worth it, if you ask me :) Check out the video below. The high quality camera that is my iphone makes her look like she's in a Christmas outfit, when in fact her pants are pink and her onesie is white with pink flowers (thanks Aunt Paula!). This is especially funny considering that she is currently sleeping in Christmas pajamas (Chuck and I bought her Christmas PJs before she was born in a size 6 months. She has almost outgrown them now- whoops. Since I am such a lover of Christmas, I decided she should wear them now so we can start getting in the holiday spirit- its never too early! I'm sure the mall will start playing Christmas music any day now).
More recent pics:
We are headed to Park City, Utah tomorrow morning to visit our friends the Kalb Family. We're so excited- wish us luck on our flights...
Love,
Corrine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment