Wednesday, February 1, 2012

8 months!

This month's milestone photo isn't the best- she smiled quickly and then decided she had way better things to do.  Here is her smile:


Then she tried to crawl out of the chair and eat the sign:

I have a feeling that its not going to get any easier in the coming months...

Anyway, 8 months and 8 teeth!  Yup, Brinn has cut 8 teeth since mid November.  I'm hoping her gums can take a much needed break now.  She really has been a trooper- sleeping well, eating well- but she was just a little extra clingy, whiney, and needy.  Other than that, things are going great.  She is pulling up on everything:



She loves being a big girl!  I think my mom is right, she'll probably be an early walker.  And to be honest, I'm kind of looking forward to it.  I even like crawling- it really tuckers her out.  She usually gives me 2 great naps a day and 12 straight hrs at night.  Plus, its super sweet- she'll crawl over to me during playtime for some love and cuddles then will crawl back and continue to play with her toys. 

Here are a few recent videos (if you are reading this post in your email, I think you have to actually go to the blog to see the videos):

Giggles:

Grandpa taught Brinn how to clap:

No comments:

Post a Comment