Wednesday, April 4, 2012

10 months!


B is 10 months old!  I feel like every day she is growing up, and its all going too fast.  Just today she started to walk with her little walker (see video below)- I'm so glad that I caught it on video, because I've watched it several times today- each time with a smile and maybe even a tear.  She definitely has the desire to walk- she can cruise through our upstairs playroom and 'walk' through the hall by holding onto the walls.  And shes always SO proud of herself for her great accomplishments.  Its just amazing to see how much she's progressed since the little, tiny, helpless girl 10 months ago!  She is still staying strong with her 8 teeth, which has provided the family with some downtown from teething (YAY).  But, her gums are looking super puffy again, so I'm thinking she may be cutting her first year molars in the next couple weeks.  And its a good thing that our girl has so many teeth, because the girl can eat!  I typically serve her two 3 course meals a day (lunch and dinner) with a bottle for breakfast and snack.  I've been cooking for her a lot more often now that we are moving onto proteins and table foods.  I'd say her favorites are blueberry kashi waffles with cream cheese, homemade mac and cheese, and pastina with meat sauce.  Those would probably be my favorites too, so she's clearly my daughter- the girl loves her some carbs!  I'm attempting to make homemade baked meatballs this week, we'll see how that goes...
Anyway, I don't really think there is anything else to update.  We're just living our lives and enjoying sweet Brinn.  Below are some recent pictures... Hope everyone is doing great and have a happy Easter weekend!
XOXO,
Corrine



No comments:

Post a Comment